Monday, July 10, 2006

1st Day of Kindergarden






Mackenzie had her 1st day of kindergarden. It stared off by waking @ 6am, taking shower, drying her hair, getting dressed and have a breakfast. We then all drove her to school and she was the first to arrive in her class. Mrs. Duvoshall took her by the hand and led her to her chair. There wasn't a tear in her eye. Joe, Elijah and I walked back to the car and it wasn't until after we stared to drive away the tears rolled down my face. When I picked her up @11:15am she had a smile on her face ear to ear. She told "BUBBY" and I all about her day and how wonderful it was. It was so nice to hear the joy in her voice. This is week is more of an introduction of getting to know the kids, I"ll update you more soon.

1 comment:

Randi said...

Wow Mac, I can't believe you are in kindergarten. What a big girl you are now! We love you lots! Hope you have a fun 1st week! Love you! Auntie Randi